This site has been designed with you, the patient, in mind. Its aims are to:
- Give you the opportunity to make suggestions on topics concerning the way the surgery operates.
- Provide explanations of why certain things are done in a particular manner.
- Encourage visitors (i.e. registered Crawley Down patients) to share in discussions that arise from items as they are posted.
- Offer people the ability to subscribe to the site so they can be notified every time the site is updated by us or commented on by others.
- Give the PPG’s the ability to generate their own newsletters from it to distribute to those not PC orientated.
- Provide information on the latest services the practice is offering like, say, immunization programmes.
- Be a source of up to date news on health matters both on a local and national basis.
- Provide links to other health orientated websites which may help provide answers to questions that you might have.
This will hopefully create a much more dynamic experience for you and, of course, impose on us the duty to keep the information flowing and therefore appear to be much more vital to you.
Peter Dodds and Glynn Roche (Co-Chairs of The Friends of Crawley Down Health Centre)
Among other things this week’s news letter requests your views on;
House of Lords to examine the long-term sustainability of the NHS and want your thoughts
Click here to read:
Please find attached our Summer/Autumn Newsletter, along with listings of our Carers Support Groups.
Please click here for this information Carers Support Groups – Crawley, Horsham District and Mid Sussex July 2016 CSWS Newsletter Summer Autumn 2016 final
My usual working days are Tuesday and Thursday
Mobile: 07900 742183 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here Age UK PR July to read their newsletter
If you think you might need some physiotherapy treatment you can now self-refer yourself to The Queen Vic Hospital.
Click here for details of how to do it Physio – self referral
A little late to post this, I know, but have just found it myself.
Dr. Minesh Patel (Clinical Chair) of our CCG comments as follows:
“Many surgeries were originally designed and staffed to look after far fewer patients than they have now.”
Now click here to read the full text of his message HMS Newsletter Spring 2016 V4
This one has information about Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals Trust being served a warning notice by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), which has cited ‘unnecessary risk’ to patients as a key concern and also a hint on how the referendum result could affect NHS funding.
Click here to read
Newsletter for Friday 1st July 2016 click here
Newsletter for Friday 8th July 2016 click here
Thanks to the efforts of committee member Caroline Custard the path has now been resurfaced.
Well done Caroline!
Please click here to read the minutes: cdhc-ppg-minutes-14th-june-2016
This document is an PDF file which requires PDF reader software to be read. Adobe Reader is a free program for this purpose and can be downloaded and installed here